Patricia Maloney is a curator and writer living and working in Berkeley, CA. In addition to her role as Director for Art Practical, she works with the alternative exhibition space Ampersand International Arts, is a contributing writer to Artforum.com and a frequent commentator on the weekly contemporary art podcast Bad at Sports. She holds her MA in Theory and History of Contemporary Art from the San Francisco Art Institute.
- A Conversation about “What Keeps Mankind Alive”
- Interview with Allison Smith
- Interview with John Held, Jr.
- Interview with Rineke Dijkstra
- Looking for Roberta Breitmore
- Making Events of Objects: [2nd floor projects], Glass, house, and THE THING Quarterly
- Profile: Gene Youngblood
- Sharing a Sensibility: a conversation with Hou Hanru
- The First Year
- The Second Year
- The Third Year
- Your Name Here: Private Collections in Public Places